Tax Pro Niagara FAQS
You've got Questions - We've Got Answers
1. How much will it cost to File my Taxes - all Services and Pricing are listed here - we do not charge per T4 slip. Rental and Business Taxes include personal tax filing.
2. How do I pay Tax Pro Niagara for my Tax Return - please see payment options here
3. Are you doing In Person Appointments? - currently we are doing Phone Appointments only. This keeps your family and our family safe, and it is the EASIEST way to file your taxes. Why are we doing phone only? Tax Season is a very short and very busy portion of the year and also happens to fall during a very active Flu/COVID season. We cannot run the risk of falling ill during this time because of how busy we are.
4. Why would I choose Tax Pro Niagara? One of my favourite Questions!
We are a family run, small business located in the Niagara Region, and when you support a small business you are supporting a family in your own community.
We are the highest rated Income Tax Service in Ontario!! check out our reviews
We are the proud recipients of the St. Catharines Standard Readers Choice Award for Top Rated Income Tax and Bookkeeping Services from 2018-2022
We Are listed as the Top 3 Tax Services in the Region for the past 5 years in a row! check this out
5. Do I need an Appointment? - First time clients will require a phone appointment, returning clients do not.
6. What can I expect during my Phone Appointment - great question, click here to find out!
8. I have medical expenses - now what? - click here for a form to fill out and send in with your taxes
9. What about the staycation tax credit? - click here for a form to fill out and send in with your taxes
10. What about charitable donations? - click here for a form to fill out and send in with your taxes
10. I have more Questions! Please check out our Handy Links Page for information about...
how to pay the CRA
What are considered medical expenses?
How do I contact the CRA
How do I set up Direct Deposit
What are Employment Expenses? What are Business Expenses? What are Moving Expenses?
11. I have Business Income, Rental Income, Driving Income or Employment Expenses - please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a form to fill in for these types of expenses.
13. I need Information about the Disability Tax Credit. Where can I find this? Please click here for info!